blog publishing
sharks are friends, not food!



Omg omg omg!!! I can hardly contain myself so I'm just gonna let it out here! I've been waiting for this moment for about 3 months now, and FINALLY, my first-ever feature story gets published under the headlines section of Reportage Enviro! I mean this is like mega huge to me, which really is the most satisfying part of my profession - I now have a voice that is finally heard.

In a nutshell, my story unveils the truth about sharks, that they are simply misunderstood and are in desperate need for attention. Ironically, WE slay millions of them a year and yet, nothing much is being said or done. A person dies from a shark attack and it immediately triggers fear and panic in our hearts. Who to say is fair? We claim autonomy for ourselves and disregard everything else. People seriously need to shake off the naive thought and realise that sharks are in fact so important to our planet's survival - our survival. Wake up people! As long as shark fin soup continues to stay on the menu, we are literally killing ourselves. That's the truth.

Read about my personal encounter with a three-metre great white shark here. Oh and surprise? I'm still very very much alive, thank you! Part 2 of the article will be published tomorrow. Alternatively you may view the full story right here on my website.

Labels:


| back to top |

<<< Older Posts Newer Posts >>>

Home

Categories

Art
Design
My Works
Fashion
Festivals
Films
Food
Illustrations
Interviews
Music
Rants
Reviews