blog publishing
jowell tan: creative writing class



I'm always on a lookout for art and literary greatness, so when my friend Jowell Tan gave me a little insight about his blog, I got a little excited. The budding writer and photographer runs the Creative Writing Class blog, where he writes short fiction stories and pens his creative thoughts on music and photos. Boy, can he write! Jowell is also keen on critiquing any photos or music you may throw at him, so toss him a little challenge and start sending in your stuffs. Have a gander at his blog or pop in to say hello, you might just get inspired to do something on a whim.

Labels: ,


| back to top |

<<< Older Posts Newer Posts >>>

Home

Categories

Art
Design
My Works
Fashion
Festivals
Films
Food
Illustrations
Interviews
Music
Rants
Reviews