blog publishing
i'm on a blogroll!



A close friend, a mentor, a fellow journalist and a soon-to-be shopping buddy. Sophie is one of few who definitely made my stay here in Sydney more pleasant and enjoyable. She first became my mentor when she was still a volunteer at Christians in the Media. She says it wasn't just coincidence that we met, but it was God's bigger plan for me to reconnect with Him through Sophie. In my own words, I say she's God's gift. :)

My blog was recently featured on her blog - the first of any kind of feature really! So you can imagine how excited I was to see my little virtual journal published on someone else's webpage. Here's a little post dedicated to you as well my dear friend!

Storms dressed as stars is the name of her blog, and its stocked with pretty pictures, inspirational designs, nifty stuff that are worth a gander. Look, I'm already inspired!

Labels:


| back to top |

<<< Older Posts Newer Posts >>>

Home

Categories

Art
Design
My Works
Fashion
Festivals
Films
Food
Illustrations
Interviews
Music
Rants
Reviews