blog publishing
the inaugural post (one of many)

After six soul-corroding months of endless tweaking, fussing, nursing and fine-tuning, I couldn’t be more pleased with my virtual tot. I have lines on my face now (the horror!), like permanent incision scars buried deep beneath my eyes. I’m hardly even 22, but I feel like a thousand years old. And I would do it all over again. Embarrassingly enough, I found my knack in HTML/CSS coding when I was 10 – except it was through my obsessive dose of Neopets that got me to come to terms with my spanking new skill. Ahh yes, the thrill of the unexpected… Evidently, this blog is and will be a transparent transmitter of my every thought and find. My main aim is to highlight and document emerging and established creatives of all sorts that I think are an inspiration to my readers. A captivating read in just 15 minutes per visit, you’ll soon find that life can be pretty darn interesting.

Feel free to click on any of my awesome and FUNCTIONAL links (I just have to say that out loud.). This is my first post and I am just bursting with excitement so please do forgive my senseless rants. I think we are off to a good start!

Labels:


| back to top |

Newer Posts >>>

Home

Categories

Art
Design
My Works
Fashion
Festivals
Films
Food
Illustrations
Interviews
Music
Rants
Reviews